SPECIALTY: PEDIATRIC HOSPITALIST * *
LOCATION: NORTH DAKOTA * *
JOB TYPE: LOCUMS **
JOB NUMBER: 41542 * *
· Required procedures include Newborn resuscitation, cut downs, Endotracheal Intubation, Lumbar Puncture, Chest tube Newborn, Circumcision, Umbilical catheter. Typical Cases seen: Insertion of Foley, broken bones needing splints, cuts needing sutures, burns needing dressings, wart and mole removal
· Patients per day/Volume: Average # of pts in clinic 15-18 per day. Average consults 1-2. 65-70 deliveries per month (around 20 of those are c-sections). 1/3 Pediatric, excluding newborns, with newborns ADC of 5 in the nursery
· EMR: Allscripts & Meditech
· ND state license; active, unrestricted
· ACLS, BLS, PALS & NRP
· Competitive Market Rate (rate based on availability, experience, certifications, housing and transportation needs, etc.)
· Malpractice insurance provided
· Monday- Friday (8a-5p Clinic & Rounding), (5p-8a Call)
· Saturday-Sunday (24 hr. call)
If you would like more information about this job, call 877-706-4949, ask for a SUMO recruiter, referencing the job number found at the top. Or, simply click the APPLY button on the right, complete our easy form, and up-load your CV.
The Sumo Team.
SUMO Medical Staffing.
Providing a better experience!
Office (877) 706-4949 | Fax (801) 285-7221.
recruiter@SUMOStaffing.com | WWW.SUMOStaffing.com.
PLEASE NOTE: Your information will not be shared without your prior approval.