SPECIALTY: ORTHOPEDIC SURGERY * *
LOCATION: GEORGIA * *
JOB TYPE: LOCUMS **
JOB NUMBER: 42086 * *
· Weekend Call Coverage
· Evaluates and treats patients with appropriate medical diagnostic and treatment skills.
· Coordinates discharge planning with Case Manager for admitted patients.
· Documents patient care performed, assessments made, and orders given.
· Recommends, participates in, and actively works to ensure the success of efforts to improve cost effectiveness of care provided to patients throughout the organization.
· Accepts patient referrals from other physicians.
· Acts as admitting, attending and/or consulting physician for patients who require hospitalization for primary medical diagnoses, depending on needs of patients, medical staff and hospital.
· Participates in academic programs (e.g. medical education and research) as requested.
· Develops and oversees the patient care plan in connection with entire clinical care team.
· Works to ensure that patients receive the highest quality of care, in a timely, effective, service-oriented manner.
· Provides care in the context of promoting age- and culture-appropriate informed choices, shared decision making, and the right to self-determination.
· EMR: Cerner
· GA state license; active, unrestricted
· Competitive Market Rate (rate based on availability, experience, certifications, housing and transportation needs, etc.)
· Malpractice insurance provided
If you would like more information about this job, call 877-706-4949, ask for a SUMO recruiter, referencing the job number found at the top. Or, simply click the APPLY button on the right, complete our easy form, and up-load your CV.
The Sumo Team.
SUMO Medical Staffing.
Providing a better experience!
Office (877) 706-4949 | Fax (801) 285-7221.
recruiter@SUMOStaffing.com | WWW.SUMOStaffing.com.
PLEASE NOTE: Your information will not be shared without your prior approval.