- Part of an 18-person Group with 3 Interventional Radiologist
- Full time 42 weeks on and 10 weeks’ vacation
- 7 on 7 off primarily day shift.
- One weekend in 4
- No call
- Ability to do high volume a minimum of 110 interpretations at a 68 RVU level on average.
- Board Certified Ability to interpret all modalities and do basic IR procedures, Myelograms, Biopsies and Drainages
- Benefits and Compensation market competitive
- Prefer experience, but new or upcoming grads acceptable
- Compensation $390,000 to $425,000.00
- Available within 90 days signing bonus consideration
- Ranked number 18 on U.S. News and World Report's Best Regional Hospitals list for 2017-2018.
- Hospital was rated "High Performing" in treatment of heart failure and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- 2016 America’s Best Breast Centers -- Women's Choice Award®.
- Full Chest Pain Center with PCI (percutaneous coronary intervention) Accreditation.
- Get With The Guidelines® Stroke Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award with Target: StrokeSM Honor Roll Elite Plus.
Located in the Northeast corner of Ohio only minutes from the Pennsylvania border, making it roughly 60 miles away from Pittsburgh, PA and about 65 miles from Cleveland, OH. With a population of 66,982 people. Despite having its own media market, the area is often included in commercial and cultural depictions of both Northeast Ohio as well as the Greater Pittsburgh Region due to being located near these cities. Located on the indigenous land of the Midwestern Native American Osage Nation tribe.
- , Forbes ranked the city 4th among the best cities in the U.S. for raising a family. The article included the city's schools, current low crime, cost-of-living, and property rates in its decision.
If you would like more information about this opportunity, please contact Gary at 801-251-0524, and send your CV to email@example.com.
Permanent Placement Division Director
Sumo Medical Staffing