CRNA Locums/Permanent Opening in Moore County North Carolina
LOCATION: Moore County North Carolina
October 4, 2021 through December 31, 2021, option to extend or take a permanent position
Monday- Friday 40 hours a week
Night shift from 3p-11p • 13 week assignment with possibility of extension
• 45 days for Credentialing
• Care Team Model - Will be responsible for completing a thorough patient assessment before, during and after anesthesia care. Administers intravenous, general and regional anesthetics to render persons insensible to paid during surgical procedures or other medical procedures. Monitors the effects of specific anesthetics, drugs, techniques and patient reactions.
• General Surgery, GYN, Cystos, C-section, Ortho (Backs, Hips, Knees, Shoulder, Hands), vascular (carotid, amputations, aortograms, AV fistula), rare neuro (I.e. crani). The number of cases in the evening varies depending on the room they are assigned (average 4-6 cases). We typically run ~9 ORs @ 3p, 7 ORs @ 5p, 3 ORs @7p.
• NC Licensed
• Avg. Hospital Census - 300-400 daily 13,500 + surgical cases per year
• All ages, however, larger volume of adults
• EMR- Epic
• Special Procedures- Bariatrics, Robotics • Certification Required- AANA BCLS, ACLS, PALS • Additional Requirements- Surgical Case experience in General Surgery, Orthopedics, OB/GYN, Peds, Neuro, Bariatrics, Robotics, GI, ENT
NC State License
Housing and travel will be provided if needed.
If you are interested in hearing more about this position, please send resume and call or email.
Sumo Medical Staffing
Direct Line 801-251-0521