SPECIALTY: OCCUPATIONAL MEDICINE * *
LOCATION: ILLINOIS * *
JOB TYPE: LOCUMS **
JOB NUMBER: 44275 * *
· Scheduled and walk-in work-related injuries and urgent care patients
· Diagnose and treat work-related injuries, perform pre-placement, DOT, public safety, and surveillance physical examinations for varied private companies and governmental agencies.
· Evaluate and treat urgent care patients on a walk-in basis.
· Exhibit Orange Book characteristics including welcoming, skillful and respectful behaviors at all times.
· Complete all documentation in a timely and appropriate manner.
· IL state license; active, unrestricted
· Board Certified
· DOT Certification
· Competitive Market Rate (rate based on availability, experience, certifications, housing, and transportation needs, etc.)
· Malpractice insurance provided
If you would like more information about this job, call 877-706-4949, ask for a SUMO recruiter, referencing the job number found at the top. Or simply click the APPLY button on the right, complete our easy form, and up-load your CV.
The Sumo Team.
SUMO Medical Staffing.
Providing a better experience!
Office (877) 706-4949 | Fax (801) 285-7221.
recruiter@SUMOStaffing.com | WWW.SUMOStaffing.com.
PLEASE NOTE: Your information will not be shared without your prior approval.