- Hospital employed
- Established Neurology practice is adding another BE/BC Neurologist to busy practice
- Will treat outpatients in a hospital based, NeuroSciences outpatient clinic that is conveniently located on the hospital campus.
- Neurotesting is available in the clinic.
- Outpatient responsibilities only
- No call or holiday coverage required
- We offer interventional neuroradiology to treat a variety of neurological conditions.
- Our neurologists work collaboratively with group's neurosurgeons, interventional neuroradiologists, radiation oncologists, and physical medicine and rehabilitation specialists to provide a multidisciplinary and coordinated approach to comprehensive patient care.
- Neurointerventionalist and neurohospitalists practice with the neurosciences team
- Stroke teleneurology is provided
- Neuromuscular Rehab & Balance Center is available
- Ideal candidate will possess subcertification in EMG/NCV or completion of neurology residency with 6 months dedicated to training in EMG/NCV.
- Competitive annual base salary above MGMA with productivity bonus option
- Health, dental, disability & life insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage
- Paid time off and extended illness benefit
- Paid interview expenses
- Commencement and relocation payment
- Educational loan repayment options
- CME and licensure fees allowance
- BC/BE Neurology
- AL license in good standing
- No visas at this time
- No locums at this time
- National festivals
- Abundant restaurants and night life
- Affordable housing and cost of living
- Friendly low crime community
- Coastal access
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please call Gary at 801-251-0524, and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Permanent Placement Division Director
Sumo Medical Staffing