SPECIALTY: CORRECTIONAL MEDICINE * *
LOCATION: OHIO * *
JOB TYPE: LOCUMS **
JOB NUMBER: 41156 * *
· Performs routine & emergency medical care of non -specialized nature to patients or inmates in state facilities (i.e., examines, diagnoses & treats patients & monitors progress, inoculates or vaccinates against communicable diseases, prescribes medication & prescribes or administers treatment for acute & chronically ill patients & performs minor surgery), or performs routine physical examinations of clients or employees to determine medical condition for claims purposes or to determine suitability for employment.
· Attends professional meetings, work conferences &/or interdisciplinary team meetings to participate in development of total quality care plan for patients or inmates, consults with other physicians & determines need for specialized care or treatment, acts as consultant to other professionals (e.g., social workers, psychiatrists, psychologists) & instructs nursing, technical & para-professional staff.
· Writes medical evaluations & reports, admission, discharge & death summaries; interprets & analyze s laboratory reports & findings & writes summary; maintains written account of patient progress; writes orders & instructions to nursing & support staff.
· OH state license; active, unrestricted
· Competitive Market Rate (rate based on availability, experience, certifications, housing and transportation needs, etc.)
· Malpractice insurance provided
· 8a-4p | Monday-Friday
If you would like more information about this job, call 877-706-4949, ask for a SUMO recruiter, referencing the job number found at the top. Or, simply click the APPLY button on the right, complete our easy form, and up-load your CV.
The Sumo Team.
SUMO Medical Staffing.
Providing a better experience!
Office (877) 706-4949 | Fax (801) 285-7221.
recruiter@SUMOStaffing.com | WWW.SUMOStaffing.com.
PLEASE NOTE: Your information will not be shared without your prior approval.