Long term opportunity in Nebraska. Experienced PA with Cardio-thoracic Surgery experience!
Monday through Friday 7:00 am to 3:30 pm - with some weeknight and weekend call required
• Required vein harvesting ability.
• PA provider will be working with the sole CT Surgeon onsite. May have some rounding responsibilities. Low volume program at this point so only 1-2 CABG per week and 1-2 other cases/pacemaker or thoracic. Will have call responsibilities for emergent CABG but very rare to need.
• Provider will work with both inpatient and outpatient.
• Provider will be required to back up the Interventional Cardiologist with surgery, support their referrals for surgery, IP consultation at request of hospitalist, and ED call coverage.
• One APRN to support the sole CT surgeon. The PA will do vein harvest.
Housing and travel will be provided/1099 Contract position
If you are interested in hearing more about this position, please send me a copy of your current resume and call or email.
Sumo Medical Staffing