SPECIALTY: OCCUPATIONAL MEDICINE * *
LOCATION: TEXAS * *
JOB TYPE: LOCUMS **
JOB NUMBER: 41656 * *
· Treat both scheduled and walk-in work related injuries and urgent care patients in an outpatient clinic setting.
· Diagnose and treat work-related injuries, perform pre-placement, DOT, public safety, and surveillance physical examinations for varied private companies and governmental agencies.
· Evaluate and treat urgent care patients on a walk-in basis
· TX state license; active, unrestricted
· Board Certified or Board Eligible
· Dot highly preferred
· Competitive Market Rate (rate based on availability, experience, certifications, housing and transportation needs, etc.)
· Malpractice insurance provided
· 8 am-5 pm
If you would like more information about this job, call 877-706-4949, ask for a SUMO recruiter, referencing the job number found at the top. Or, simply click the APPLY button on the right, complete our easy form, and up-load your CV.
The Sumo Team.
SUMO Medical Staffing.
Providing a better experience!
Office (877) 706-4949 | Fax (801) 285-7221.
recruiter@SUMOStaffing.com | WWW.SUMOStaffing.com.
PLEASE NOTE: Your information will not be shared without your prior approval.