LOCATION: WEST CENTRAL CT
- The Advanced Practice Registered Nurse is responsible for direct services with children, adolescents and their families including but not limited to evaluation/assessment; medication therapies and medical management; psychotherapy and counseling; parent/consumer education; record keeping; collaboration with other professionals, team members as well as related community services.
- APRN evaluation and management for clients through direct care encounters weekly and as needed. Direct care encounters may include prescription and management of medication, order and interpretation of labs, order of consultations or referrals, and education to patients and families.
- Documentation of patient encounters through weekly progress notes
- Weekly updates of treatment plan
- Round collaboratively with Psychiatrists regarding shared cases and treatment teams weekly and as needed
- Assist with providing cross-coverage to Psychiatry team cases
- Assist with patient admissions including initial evaluations and initial assessment documentation
- Provide collateral/liaison contact to patient families
- Provide collateral/liaison contact to outpatient providers for clients
- Assist with utilization reviews for clients
- Complete discharge recommendation assessments as part of collaborative discharge summaries
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment including maintaining requirements of Physician Collaborative Agreements
- Master’s degree from an accredited college.
- APRN License from the State.
Compensation:$101,000 - $124,000plus full benefits. Possible relocation.
- Patients are divided into pods. There are 6-8 kids in each pod. Patients require treatment in a wide range of disorders and are NOT categorized by their disorder.
- Patients attend 2-3 hours of school each day.
- Ages; 12-20
- Hours; M-F, 8A-5P
- Care coordinators are with the patients 24/7.
- Credentialing can be done in 2-3 weeks.
- APRN will report to campus medical director.
- Pod "fast meeting" are held with the care team daily.
- EMR; Lightning Step
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please call Gary at 801-251-0524, and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the above job number.
Permanent Placement Division Director
Sumo Medical Staffing