SPECIALTY: OUTPATIENT PSYCHIATRY
LOCATION: NORTHEASTERN CT
The Behavioral Health Medical Director is responsible for providing coordinated psychiatric services to patients utilizing the clinical services. Clinical services provided shall include routine and crisis adult and pediatric care as assigned. The scope of practice includes evaluation, diagnosis, medication assessments and adjustment, patient education, and treatment planning. The Behavioral Health Medical Director will be knowledgeable about agency and clinical policies, keep all patient information confidential, and shall assume responsibility for the development and realization of an individual's ongoing care plan for all patients. As Medical Director for the BH Department, you are medically responsible for the delivery of health care for the Behavioral Health Dept., including direct oversight of the medication management providers. The Behavioral Health Medical Director works closely with the BH Leadership team to reach department and organizational goals.
- EMR; Sage/Intergy
- Credentialing timeframe; 2 weeks - 30 days
- Documented completion of a residency from an accredited institution in an appropriate specialty.
- CT Physician license, valid federal and state controlled substance licenses
- Board Certification required or board eligible in adult and child psychiatry.
- BC/BE (truly BE)
- Nestled on the banks of the Quinebaug River, the town of Putnam boasts an "Arts & Fresco" motif - with a downtown home to an assortment of restaurants, bars, cafes, art galleries, boutiques, theaters, and more.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please call Gary at 801-251-0524, and email your CV to email@example.com.
Permanent Placement Division Director
Sumo Medical Staffing