LOCATION: BATTLE CREEK, MI
- 36 hours of patient care per week plus call
- Hospital Birthing Center volume = 800 births per year
- Currently 2 OB/GYN's on staff
- Independently owned not for profit group
- Group is made up of over 300 providers in 55 specialties
- Collegial medical and administrative staffs allowing you the ability to focus on your patients.
- Allows a great work/personal life balance
- Professional, attentive, and team-oriented staff
- Highly competitive guaranteed base salary for 2 years; inclusion in Physician Comp Plan
- Commencement bonus/loan.
- Student debt allowance.
- Moving allowance.
- PTO - paid time off.
- CME expense account & time off.
- Medical benefits, personal savings plan, family fitness membership.
- And more
- BC/BE OB/GYN
- MI license in good standing, or ability to obtain
- South Central Michigan
- Population approximately 65,000
- Cost of living is 82% of the national average
- Low crime
- Excellent public and private schools
- Growing population
- Abundant parks and outdoor activities
- Restaurants and theater
If you would like more information about this opportunity, please call Gary at 801-251-0524, and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Permanent Placement Division Director
Sumo Medical Staffing