THIS IS A PERMANENT OPPORTUNITY DUE TO EXPANSION OF SERVICES
- SPECIALTY: Orthopedic Surgery
- LOCATION: Northern Maine
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- JOB NUMBER: 40346
- Start Date: ASAP
- Setting: Hospital/Surgery
- Call Rotation: 1:3 collaboratively with other orthopedic surgeons
- Patient Demographics: Large cohort of elderly patients with co-morbidities, extensive engagement with middle school, high school, junior college and university athletic programs.
- ME License (will wait for licensing)
- BC/BE Orthopedic Surgery, J-1, H1B, green card.
- MGMA average compensation for the area is $431,380. Cost of living index is 83.1. Package includes; Malpractice insurance, medical insurance, CME reimbursement, relocation, loan repayment, licensing allowance, DEA allowance, society membership, journal subscriptions.
Please send your CV and contact me directly at 801-251-0524 for more information.
Permanent Placement Division Director
Sumo Medical Staffing