SPECIALTY: INTERNAL MEDICINE OUTPATIENT ***
LOCATION: NEW YORK ***
JOB TYPE: PERM ***
JOB NUMBER: 41268 ***
Located between the St. Lawrence River and the foothills of the Adirondacks, the area offers something for every outdoor enthusiast from downhill and cross-country skiing, to hiking and mountain biking, to kayaking, camping, and swimming.
· Full time permanent position
· Hospital Employed
· NY state license; active, unrestricted
· Board Certified or Eligible Internal Medicine
· Productivity incentives: Based on RVUs (in addition to base salary)
· Relocation: $15,000.00
· Educational loan repayment: up to $40,000.00 per year
· Signing bonus: $25,000.00
· CME: $4,000.00/year (five days per year)
· $2,000.00/year for licensing and professional society dues
· Paid Time Off (PTO) Six weeks per year (vacation, personal, holiday, sick leave)
· Comprehensive Benefits Package
If you would like more information about this job, call Gary at 801-251-0524, referencing the job number found at the top. Or, simply click the APPLY button on the right, complete our easy form, and up-load your CV.
Permanent Placement Division Director
SUMO Medical Staffing
Providing a better experience!
Office 801-251-0524 | Fax (801) 285-7221
gary.snyder@SUMOStaffing.com | WWW.SUMOStaffing.com
PLEASE NOTE: Your information will not be shared without your prior approval.